2/01/2012

Fashion Bed Group Springhill Honey-Maple Headboard Review

Fashion Bed Group Springhill Honey-Maple Headboard
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had actually looked at this headboard on several websites this summer, and when I finally decided to buy it, I could not fine it anywhere.The color is a little light for the rest of my furniture, but it blends just fine.It is a really nice sturdy headboard.I am glad I found it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fashion Bed Group Springhill Honey-Maple Headboard

Product Description:

    Dimension: 2 1/8"W x 77 5/8"D x 45 1/2"H
    Color: Honey Maple
    Material: Rubberwood and Ramin
    King Size Wood Headboard - Springhill Cottage Style in Honey Maple Finish
    This Springhill headboard is truly as refreshing as a walk in the country.
    The frame of the Springhill resembles a wooden fence that stands along old farmlands.
    Two knobbed posts are expertly, yet simply crafted. A curving back calls to mind a hilly setting.
    Arms climb upward, secured by a double horizontal rail.
    The Springhill is a headboard that speaks of honest values and integrity.
    It is a well-made, well-designed piece of furniture that transcends both city and country.
    Purchase includes headboard only.
    Also available in twin, full and queen size.
    Assembly required.
    Item is made in Taiwan.


Buy NowGet 43% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Fashion Bed Group Springhill Honey-Maple Headboard now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment